Medical costs are always a challenge for employers and a large part of that can come from the price of high-cost, specialty drugs. The CEA Benefits Program can help guarantee savings on those costs.
Putting the costs in perspective
- High-Cost, Specialty drugs make up 44-55% of your plan's prescription drug expense
- The average annual cost of a single high cost, specialty drug is $53,486
What is the Medication Under Management Program (MUM)?
- MUM is a Patient Assistance Program
- Has a direct relationship with specialty drug manufacturers with no middleman to produce the same medication at much reduced cost
- Obtains special pricing on hundreds of high-cost drugs
- The MUM Program Guarantees you will save 50% on your High-Cost, Specialty Drugs for Three Years
- Uses technology that is constantly tracking and reporting to help reduce costs
- Employees get the same medication they've always had, just at a lower price and no copay
- MUM is an overlay on your PBM not a carve out